Monday, May 13, 2013

A Final Goodbye

This Colored Owl Drawing is by John Pusateri. I stumbled
upon it and thought it was beautiful and perfect for my final
post.

The end of this senior research project has come and I have learned a great deal. I would like to thank my school advisor Mr. Nishan, my school counselor Mrs. McConaghy, the people and resources I have consulted, and finally and most importantly the staff at Liberty Wildlife for being so gracious in letting me take pictures, ask questions, and simply taking a chance on me two years ago, when I first sent in my volunteer application, underage with no experience. I have met nothing, but wonderful and kind people through this organization that completely runs on the goodness of peoples’ hearts. While this blog may finish today, I will continue to keep my shifts until I go to University in the fall. And of course, I will come back for peak summer seasons each year! It has been a joy to share my experiences in medical services to anyone willing to read this little blog. Thank you again and goodbye.

CG

You can find more of John Pusateri's work at:



No comments:

Post a Comment